Purchasing the Art
Purchase and Postage
- This site lists recent works and provides the options of making an enquiry, purchasing via Paypal, or making an arrangement to come along and view a work in person.
- For smaller works, the cost of postage is included in the price, and they may be purchased here directly using Paypal. For larger works, the option is to enquire first, to discuss postage or delivery, before the final cost is established.
- If you are interested in commissioning a work, just email email@example.com.
- Payment may be made in a number of ways: via Paypal online, by credit card or cash at the studio, by direct bank transfer, or as part of a lay-by arrangement with the studio, so please ask if this is your preference.
- If you live locally to Ballarat, free delivery from the studio is available.
- If sent by post, your painting will be delivered to you well-packaged, with tracking.
- Interstate or overseas clients will need to contact the artist before purchase for a shipping quote.
Viewing in Person before Buying
Outside of a pandemic situation, artworks may be viewed either at the studio gallery, or at other galleries that carry consignments. Appointments can normally be made to visit the studio at Blue Stone Cottage in Haddon by calling or texting 0475521501, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on this site.
As regards both the pricing and quality of artworks, you will find consistency between the studio and stock at other galleries. Pricing is dependent primarily upon the size of a painting. By way of example, the range of pricing is between $490.00 for a 30 x 30cm painting, up to around $8000 for a work approaching 2m in width. Framed works require higher pricing. Prices may increase slightly over time, to accommodate rising costs. Multiple purchases, or buyers who have already purchased work from the studio can expect favourable terms upon enquiry.
The Presentation of Paintings from the Studio
All paintings are created in oils or acrylics on high quality canvas and stretchers. They are signed on the front and on the back. They are ready to hang. Some may also be expertly framed, and that information will be available with the image.
When purchased via this website, buyers will be presented with a Certificate of Authenticity, along with records of the transaction which will establish their painting's provenance.
Every endeavour is made to provide images and details about artworks that are fully representative. Buyers may rely upon the fact that the artist's work is of a consistent quality. We hope that buyers are very happy with the work they have chosen when it arrives.
We would advise that before taking the option to purchase, you have a look at our 'Top Tips' page.
Returns and refunds may be possible, and your reason should be discussed immediately upon receipt, by contacting the artist.